Selling your home can be a time consuming and stressful process. There’s a lot to consider – should you buy or sell first? When
is the best time to sell? How do you choose a sales consultant? What’s the best way to market and sell your property?
And those are only a few of the major considerations!
We want to make sure that you’re well informed of the whole selling process and know exactly what to expect every step of the way.
When is the best time to Sell
How to Choose a Sales Consultant
- Is you Salesperson Qualified
- Is you Salesperson Experienced
- Is your Salesperson focused on you
- Is you Salesperson able to achieve the right result
- Our Harcourts Promise
Marketing Your Property
- Written Marketing Plan
- Post Showing Feedback
- Written Marketing Report
- Marketing Review Meetings
- All Offers Presented in Writing
Preparing your Home for Sale
- Open Houses versus Lockbox
Tips for Attracting Potential Buyers and High Offers
Pricing Your Home
- Price for Success
- Time Limits
- A Realistic Return
The Best Way to Sell
- Exclusive Listing
Accepting an Offer
- Common Contingencies of Sale
- After an Offer is Accepted
Completing the Sale
Closing generally takes place between you and the buyer and your escrow/financial representatives. Officially, it’s where ownership passes from you to the buyer, and the balance of the sale price is paid to you or your financial institution.